What are you doing now instead of what you're supposed to be doing?

Heatman

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Have you ever been in the situation where there's something which you're supposed to be doing but instead you see yourself giving your time to another thing differently...?

If you're in the same situation now, what's that which is getting your time instead of what you're meant to be doing?

I'm pretty on par on where I like to be, although in love with a house and debt free was a more hopeful goal that is unachieved.

Have you ever been in the situation where there's something which you're supposed to be doing but instead you see yourself giving your time to another thing differently...?

If you're in the same situation now, what's that which is getting your time instead of what you're meant to be doing?

Sometimes, I will be doing a particular thing which is different from what I am supposed to be doing. Take for instance, I always want to start each day by reading a page of a book, but it doesn't always work out the way that I planned it.

Sometimes, I will be doing a particular thing which is different from what I am supposed to be doing. Take for instance, I always want to start each day by reading a page of a book, but it doesn't always work out the way that I planned it.
If reading books isn't your hobby, it's going to be very difficult for you to check that task out every day.

I'm working with graphics computer apps when I should really be looking at cute anime girls on the internet.

I haven't had myself in a situation like this before. I've been good with how to manage my time. It helps me to do things when I'm supposed to do them.

Chores but im playing a game lol

Back